Labour and Expert Export Service Joint Stock Company (SULECO) is one of the biggest international manpower recruitment and supply companies in Vietnam.
Founded in 1981, Suleco has sent over 40,000 workers and experts to work across the world.
Since July 2015, Suleco held its initial public offering and transferred from a government-owned company to a public joint stock company.
Suleco is the only labor export company that runs a vocational college in Southern Vietnam. The vocational school has a 13,000 m2 campus and a dorm of 600 students located in District 9. Every year, we recruit and train 1,000 – 2,000 students and send them to work in over 20 countries.
With our 35 year of experience in the industry, Suleco takes pride in our work, credibility and strong bonds with more than 100 cooperatives in 24 countries in the world.
- 1981: Established “Working Abroad Cooperation department” by the Department of Labor, Invalids, and Social Affairs.
- 1991: Established the Labour and Expert Export Service Company
- 2010: Converted to a Single Member Limited Liability Companies
- 2010: Received Labor Medal Class III from the Government
- 2011: Established Suleco Vocational College
- 2012: Received Enterprise Medal Class I from the People’s Committees of Hochiminh City
- 2014: Became a member of Hochiminh Finance and Investment State-Owned Company (HFiC)
- 2015: Successfully went public and became a joint stock company.
Saigon Mansion, #3 Vo Van Tan St, District 3, Hochiminh City – Suleco’s new headquarter.