- 1981: Established “Working Abroad Cooperation department” by the Department of Labor, Invalids, and Social Affairs.
- 1991: Established the Labour and Expert Export Service Company
- 2010: Converted to a Single Member Limited Liability Companies
- 2010: Received Labor Medal Class III from the Government
- 2011: Established Suleco Vocational College
- 2012: Received Enterprise Medal Class I from the People’s Committees of Hochiminh City
- 2014: Became a member of Hochiminh Finance and Investment State-Owned Company (HFiC)
- 2015: Successfully went public and became a joint stock company.
Saigon Mansion, #3 Vo Van Tan St, District 3, Hochiminh City – Suleco’s new headquarter.